For some reason my camera didn’t record that I used a very diluted lye/water mix AFTER applying the stain to make the wood appear a little darker. That’s why the cut to the polyurethane looked a little darker. It didn’t work as well as using lye directly on the cherry, but it helped a little when things weren’t looking right.
Huge news…Lark United Trailers has agreed to help us build the ultimate mobile workshop from scratch! This is obviously very exciting, but we also want to make sure we think of everything possible BEFORE they start construction.
If you could build your dream mobile workshop, what features would you include? How would you organize it? How would you modify the trailer itself to be more comfortable to work in?
How do we avoid getting budget burnout? We focus our attention on the things we DO care about, more than the things we DON’T. It’s not a perfect system if you struggle with spending, but so far it’s worked for us!
I’ve been avoiding the rotten floor around our RV refrigerator for weeks. I didn’t want to know what was going to be underneath the tile… I finally finished the project and we’re very pleased with the results.
Sorry for the shaky video, I forgot my tripod on the first day.
Before we take our ’99 Monaco Dynasty on the road, I decided to perform a full maintenance service. I quickly learned there was more involved than I first thought. Over $1000 dollars in fluids/ filters and 2 weeks of research led me to this…
By the end of the weekend I changed the oil, air, and fuel filter in our Onan 7500 generator. Changed the fluid and filters in the hydraulic system, and replaced the fuel filters and diesel engine oil.