Which is more important on Youtube, audio or video quality? I think good audio is second only to good content. Here a couple of clips comparing $6500 dollars worth of camera equipment and $6500 dollars worth of audio equipment.
This is the first video in our new series about making better youtube videos. We get asked all the time about our video gear, so we decided it was time put up a few tutorials.
Rode VideoMic Pro
Final Cut Pro X
Canon 50mm f/1.2L
WOW! 1000 YouTube subscribers. Thank you everyone who has subscribed to our channel for all the love and support. To thank you, we came up with a little idea to make you a part of the future of our channel. We cut up 1000 little pieces of paper and spelled out “Thank You 1000.”
As we reach each new milestone, we’re going to save all of the little paper squares and use them to spell out the next message.
We’re also going to do a Q&A video. So if you have any questions for us, now is the time to ask!
If you’re just getting started budgeting, here are 9 simple ways you can get started saving money.
1. Make coffee at home (we cold brew).
2. Buy generic medicine and food.
3. Borrow eBooks from the library.
4. Downgrade your internet speed.
5. “Pre-game” before going out to bars.
6. Sell one item on craigslist, right this minute.
7. Don’t speed (fuel economy and tickets)
8. Make your own household cleaners.
9. Shop the perimeter of the grocery store.
Have any more tips to share? Leave a comment below!