Tonight we’re going to talk about being frugal during the holiday season. How do we handle gifts for each other, friends and family? Does being frugal automatically make you a scrooge? Let’s get a discussion going about the differences between being cheap and frugal. Be there at 8:30PM EST tonight! We need your input!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
You ask, we answer. In our last video we asked for questions from our first 1000 subscribers. Here are the questions:
- Do you guys have any tricks on how to save on gifts, planning savings for gifts, talking to family members about budgets for gifts, etc.?
- Eat some Cajun food!!
- What age are you estimating you will die?
- If you’re planning on retiring super early, what if some horrible accident occurs, and you have huge medical costs, or there’s something unforeseen you have to pay out a fortune for, etc?
- And when you “retire” early, will you still be contributing to regular retirement accounts for for 59.5?
- So are you saying I represent one of those pieces of paper?
- Do you think college is necessary to build a worthwhile income?
- How late is too late to start school?
- I think you are the most under rated channel on YouTube.
- Do you think self employment or working for someone is a better path towards financial freedom?
- What is your biggest hurdle to you have overcome as a couple to date?