One of the biggest criticisms of early retirement is health care. How are we going to afford it? What about getting older? Now we’re forced to buy it!
Our plan for health care in early retirement is the ACA (Obamacare), medical tourism, and preventative care. What most people don’t know is that the United States is not a forerunner in quality of health care. By utilizing our ability to travel, we can get better care overseas for less money.
Why is Health Care So Expensive? https://goo.gl/oSafux
Go Curry Cracker – http://goo.gl/m5hyZx
Retire Early Lifestyle – http://goo.gl/R8n8lj
You ask, we answer. In our last video we asked for questions from our first 1000 subscribers. Here are the questions:
- Do you guys have any tricks on how to save on gifts, planning savings for gifts, talking to family members about budgets for gifts, etc.?
- Eat some Cajun food!!
- What age are you estimating you will die?
- If you’re planning on retiring super early, what if some horrible accident occurs, and you have huge medical costs, or there’s something unforeseen you have to pay out a fortune for, etc?
- And when you “retire” early, will you still be contributing to regular retirement accounts for for 59.5?
- So are you saying I represent one of those pieces of paper?
- Do you think college is necessary to build a worthwhile income?
- How late is too late to start school?
- I think you are the most under rated channel on YouTube.
- Do you think self employment or working for someone is a better path towards financial freedom?
- What is your biggest hurdle to you have overcome as a couple to date?